March 8, 2014
We are very pleased to share that all protest sites at key intersections including Asok and Sukhumvit have been cleared away and the traffic system is back to normal. Some of the remaining protesters have relocated to a camp site within Lumpini park.
All businesses, shopping malls and tourist attractions are operating as normal. BTS sky train and MRT subway systems, international and domestic airlines are all fully operational.
Guest safety and security is of paramount importance, so we continue to monitor the situation. We warmly welcome you to stay with us and remain flexible for all individual bookings for a full refund.
Due to low demand, we currently have reduced some of our restaurant services, but will re-open once demand returns.
Temporary Operating Hours until further notice
• The business center is open Monday - Friday from 08.00 – 18.00 hrs.
• Orchid Café serves a full international buffet for breakfast and dinner, and à la carte service for lunch.
• Basil is open for dinner only.
• The Sala serves breakfast on Saturdays and Sundays only. An à la carte menu is available for the remainder of the day.
• The Living Room operates as normal.
• The Grande Spa is open from 10.00 – 22.00 hrs. The last treatment is available at 21.00 hrs. Advanced reservations are recommended.
• Sunday Jazzy Brunch at Level 1 from 12.00-15.00 hrs.
• Friday / Saturday dinner buffet – “Italian Inspired” at Orchid Cafe
In recognition of this inconvenience, we are pleased to offer a special 30% discount off
May I thank you for your understanding and support. I hope that the above will provide you with the confidence to return to Bangkok. You may also wish to check the embassy website of your citizenship for further details. Please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Reservations Department at email@example.com.
With kind regards,
Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, a Luxury Collection Hotel