Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok
250 Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand
Phone: 66 (0) 2649 8888
4.7/5 (565 reviews)
Step Into Luxury In The Heart Of Sukhumvit
Connected to Asok BTS skytrain station, Sukhumvit subway station and Terminal 21 shopping mall. Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok is steps away from all the best the city has to offer.
Hotel guests are moments away from major corporate offices, shopping malls, cultural attractions and entertainment areas. Featuring opulent guestrooms and suites reflecting Thai heritage and culture, Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit is the perfect setting for your next journey in Bangkok. Guests can enrich their stay with the signature Luxury Collection bed, The Cocktail Collections and authentic experiences curated by the Concierge team. 6 award-winning restaurants and bars are available to create memorable dining moments.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Reserve Early. Save Big.
Save up to 45% until February 15, 2016 when you reserve your stay in advance at any participating hotel or resort in Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia. The earlier you reserve, the more you save.
- Reserve 7 days in advance and save up to 25%. Rates from 4,950++ Baht per room per night
- Reserve 30 days in advance and save up to 30%. Rates from 4,620++ Baht per room per night
Offer valid for stays completed by October 31, 2016.
SPG® Member Only- Save 5% More (EXCLUSIVE SAVINGS)
As a SPG® member, reserve your stay now and enjoy additional 5% savings off our promotional rate, plus earn Starpoints®.
- Rates from 4,703 ++ Baht per night
- Not a member yet? Join SPG® today>
Offer valid for stays completed by March 31, 2016.Book This Offer
Weekend Getaway with Sunday Jazzy Brunch
Sunday is all about self-indulgence. Plan your next weekend getaway and pamper yourself at the best Sunday Jazzy Brunch in Bangkok at the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit with:
- A spacious 45-square-meter renovated Grande room
- An indulging Sunday Jazzy Brunch (food only) for two (every Sunday from 12.00 – 15.00 hours only)
- Linger a little longer with a 16.00 hours late check-out (upon availability)
- Rate starts from 6,880++ Baht per room per night
Offer valid for stays completed by September 30, 2016. A minimum 2 consecutive nights stay is required.Book This Offer
Explore Bangkok in 3 Nights - Save up to 30%
Our Luxury Collection Concierge is inviting you for a memorable exploration of Bangkok with up to 30% off from our flexible rates for every 3 consecutive nights stay.
- Rates from 4,620++ Baht per room per night for Grande Room
Offer valid for stays completed by September 30, 2016.Book This Offer
Take home more Starpoints.
Register for our newest global promotion, SPG® Take Two, now through April 10, 2016. Then earn through April 30, 2016:
- Double Starpoints® on stays of two or more nights at any Starwood hotel or resort worldwide.
- 250 Starpoints per night at hotels and resorts in popular destinations, including New York, Rio, Hong Kong and Dubai.
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 565 verified guest reviews
95%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Best Sheraton we have ever stayed. The lobby does not look as grand as other hotels nearby. But, the facility and room are amazing. It is a very big size room with walk in closet. And, the bedroom is so silky. We are looking to buy the same bed sheets for our home. Public transit is just right outside the hotel, save lots of time from sitting on traffic.
- Check-in: 15.00 hours
- Check-out: 12.00 hours
- 10,000 Starpoints® for a free night
- Complimentary WiFi for SPG® members
- SPG Category 4
Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit Hotel is located at 250 Sukhumvit Road, connected to skytrain Asok station.
- Don Mueang International Airport
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport
- 253 Asoke Building
- BB Building
- CTI Building
- Emporium Tower
- Exchange Tower
- Glas House Building
- Interchange 21 Tower
- K Tower
- Lake Ratchada Office Complex
- Ocean Tower 1
- Pacific Place 1
- Serm-Mit Tower
- Times Square Building
- UBC II
- Wave Place Building
- Australian Embassy
- British Embassy
- The Embassy of France
- The Embassy of India
- The Embassy of South Korea
- The Embassy of the Kingdom of Netherlands
- The Embassy of the People's Republic of China
- The Embassy of the Republic of Singapore
- The Embassy of the United States of America
- The New Zealand Embassy
- Benjasiri Park
- Lumpinee Boxing Stadium
- Siam Niramit Bangkok
- Siam Ocean World
- Chatuchak Weekend Market
- Grand Palace
- Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn)
- Wat Pho
- Wat Phra Kaew
- Jim Thompson House
- Royal Barge National Museum
- Siam Society House and Garden
- The National Museum Bangkok
- Vimanmek Palace
- Asok BTS Skytrain Station
- Makkasan Station
- Phaya Thai Station
- Sukhumvit MRT Subway station
- Central Chidlom
- Central Embassy
- Central World
- MBK Center
- Robinson's Department Store
- Siam Center
- Siam Paragon
- Terminal 21 Shopping Mall
- The Emporium Shopping Complex Bangkok
- The EmQuartier
How To Get Here
Award-winning restaurants and bars for memorable dining experiences
Treat yourself to an authentic culinary moment or savor your palate with exceptional dining concepts at our restaurants and bars.
- Orchid Café
- The Living Room
- The Sala
- Dine in the Dark
hours of operation
Bangkok's perfect meeting choice for your next event
The spacious ballroom and versatile meeting rooms offers natural daylight and will cater all events to create memorable experiences.
- 1124 sq meters of space
- 1 ballroom and 7 meeting rooms
- Flexible spaces
- Walking distance to Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
- 420 guestrooms
- Dedicated event professionals