Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok
250 Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand
Phone: 66 (0) 2649 8888
4.7/5 (598 reviews)
Step Into Luxury In The Heart Of Sukhumvit
Connected to Asok BTS skytrain station, Sukhumvit subway station and Terminal 21 shopping mall. Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok is steps away from all the best the city has to offer.
Hotel guests are moments away from major corporate offices, shopping malls, cultural attractions and entertainment areas. Featuring opulent guestrooms and suites reflecting Thai heritage and culture, Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit is the perfect setting for your next journey in Bangkok. Guests can enrich their stay with the signature Luxury Collection bed, The Cocktail Collections and authentic experiences curated by the Concierge team. 6 award-winning restaurants and bars are available to create memorable dining moments.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Everything you’ll love in Bangkok
OUR BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR
Embark on a cultural adventure through the land of smiles and experience memorable stays with Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok.
Book by December 4, 2016, and lock in savings of up to 35% on stays at hotels and resorts worldwide. Take the trips you want now through September 4, 2017
Rates start from 4982++ Baht per room per night. SPG members get an additional 5% off.
Not a SPG® member yet? Enroll now>
Memorable Holiday Treat
Farewell this year and welcome 2017 with a fabulous holiday treat at the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok with outstanding benefits:
- A spacious 45-square-meter Grande Room
- Daily international buffet breakfast for up to two persons
- Room with an outstanding view over the city skyline or the Lake Ratchada
- Rate starts from 5,985++Baht
Offer valid for stays completed between 16 Dec, 2016 - 15 Jan, 2017
Complimentary Nights with Longer Stay
Enjoy a luxury break with complimentary night when you reserve 2 or 3 consecutive nights.
- Stay 2 Nights, Complimentary 3rd Night
- Stay 3 Nights, Complimentary 4th Night
- Lowest average rate from 5,234++ Baht per night
Offers valid for stays completed by September 30, 2017.
Everything you’ll love in Bangkok
Find more reasons to love your stays at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, a Luxury Collection Hotel with these great benefits.
- Start your day with a complimentary buffet breakfast
- Indulge a little longer with late check-out
- Plan changed? Don't worry with flexible cancellation
- SPG members save up to 5% more and stay connected with fast & free internet. Sign up here.
Book before 15 January 2017 for stays until 30 September 2017.
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 598 verified guest reviews
95%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Overall the service is beyond my expectation. Although I feel the hotel and some facilities have been a little bit "out of date", I still feel quite comfotable in it.
Once I checked out, the hotel staff emailed me and told me that I left my belongs in the room which is really considerable for them to do so.
Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit Hotel is located at 250 Sukhumvit Road, connected to skytrain Asok station.
- Don Mueang International Airport
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport
- 253 Asoke Building
- BB Building
- CTI Building
- Emporium Tower
- Exchange Tower
- Glas House Building
- Interchange 21 Tower
- K Tower
- Lake Ratchada Office Complex
- Ocean Tower 1
- Pacific Place 1
- Serm-Mit Tower
- Times Square Building
- UBC II
- Wave Place Building
- Australian Embassy
- British Embassy
- The Embassy of France
- The Embassy of India
- The Embassy of South Korea
- The Embassy of the Kingdom of Netherlands
- The Embassy of the People's Republic of China
- The Embassy of the Republic of Singapore
- The Embassy of the United States of America
- The New Zealand Embassy
- Benjasiri Park
- Lumpinee Boxing Stadium
- Siam Niramit Bangkok
- Siam Ocean World
- Chatuchak Weekend Market
- Dinosaur Planet Bangkok
- Grand Palace
- Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn)
- Wat Pho
- Wat Phra Kaew
- Ratchada Train Market (Talad Rot Fai Ratchada)
- Jim Thompson House
- Royal Barge National Museum
- Siam Society House and Garden
- The National Museum Bangkok
- Vimanmek Palace
- Asok BTS Skytrain Station
- Makkasan Airport Rail Link Station
- Phaya Thai Airport Rail Link Station
- Sukhumvit MRT Subway station
- Central Chidlom
- Central Embassy
- Central World
- MBK Center
- Robinson's Department Store
- Siam Center
- Siam Paragon
- Terminal 21 Shopping Mall
- The Emporium Shopping Complex Bangkok
- The EmQuartier
How To Get Here
Award-winning restaurants and bars for memorable dining experiences
Treat yourself to an authentic culinary moment or savor your palate with exceptional dining concepts at our restaurants and bars.
- Orchid Café
- The Living Room
- The Sala
- Dine in the Dark
Hours Of Operation
Bangkok's perfect meeting choice for your next event
The spacious ballroom and versatile meeting rooms offers natural daylight and will cater all events to create memorable experiences.